Lemon Chaat is tiny bits of dried lemon peel mixed with Indian spices to give it the perfect chatpata taste. GO DESi sources the lemon chat from a 1st generation rural entrepreneur based in Tattikai village in Malnad. Eat it like a chooran or carry it along on your travels. You can even munch on it in between meals.
- Lemon naturally dried under the sun and then mixed with salt, pepper and a hint of chilli. If you ever wanted to carry a pickle in your pocket, this is it!
- Handmade in rural kitchens: Made by self help groups, women entrepreneurs in rural areas. For every Lemon Chaat you buy, 30% goes back to the micro unit.
- Authentic traditional recipe.
- All Natural - No added flavour, colour or sugar.
- Comes in handy and easy to carry pack of 8 pouches.