As COVID-19 or Corona Virus becomes a matter of global concern, we’re taking some proactive measures to ensure safety and hygiene.
The safety of our customers, employees and delivery partners has always been a matter of top priority for us.
In regards to the same here's a quick update on some of the steps we've taken to maintain a safe and healthy environment:
1. At the office and our production units, we have implemented all the safety measure and provided all employees with hand sanitizer, mask and temperature checker in all the exit and entry points
2. We work with leading delivery partners like FedEx, Delhivery and Ecomexpress and we have learned from them that they implement WHO guidelines across their supply chain operations to provide you with the safe delivery.
3. You may also request the delivery partner to leave your package by the door, in case you are feeling unwell or prefer so.
4. You might also face a delay in delivery due to disruption in the supply chain caused by Covid-19. Be rest assured that we will be continuously contacting with our delivery partner for the fastest possible delivery.
5. In case of any cancellation of order from our end, we will make sure to refund you back the amount within 7-10 business days.
6. Due to any reason, if you want to postpone your delivery, then please write us an email at email@example.com, and we will take care of the delivery of the package as per your convenience.