Sick of staring at the news and seeing the coronavirus numbers go up? Missing seeing your loved ones in person? Going crazy with your, ahhhem, permanent roommates? If you’re feeling trapped and low, it’s safe to say, you’ve got the lockdown blues (it’s real, there’s even a song).
And in this case, laughter really is the best medicine! Check out these 20 super fun things to cheer you up this lockdown season.
1. Tired of calling a friend and hearing the PSA on how to stay safe? We bet you’ll love advice from this hamster washing its hands!
2. Everybody needs a superhero, especially in this lockdown. And Marvel’s bringing them to us, for free! Check out how to get free access to some of the best Marvel comics here.
Image by Ralph Leonard Poon from Pixabay
3. Send this relatable meme to THAT person in your life. You know who it is!
4. Let daily news put a smile on your face.
No, that’s not a joke. Even news about this crazy world can be uplifting with a dose of humor. So if you’re addicted to headlines, watch the Daily Show with Trevor Noah, and get your news delivered with laughs.
5. Spend some time reading these relatable Indian comics by Brown Paperbag.
6. A brand that will surely make you laugh with their hilarious social media content
7. Have you gone out for groceries lately? Same deal, every time.
8. Fuzzy friends always help with the blues. Check out these cute and funny puppies playing around.
9. ...And throw in some babies to make it better. LOL at these adorable babies and puppies!
10. While we’re on the subject of babies…
11. Need to take some revenge? Make use of the lockdown.
I’ve been waiting for the perfect time to change my Netflix password so my ex can’t use it anymore and it doesn’t really get much better than a national lockdown— mil♡ (@amelianashh) March 16, 2020
12. Watch Hasan Minhaj from The Patriot Act: social distancing edition.
13. It’s time to Bond. Enough said.
14. Rediscover the good ol’ 90s with Just for Laughs Gags.
15. And remember Takeshi’s Castle?????
16. Be grateful for what you have. It’ll put a smile on your face.
17. Humor’s so in, even the Nagpur Police is making memes.
Don't underestimate the power of Social Distancing!#NagpurPolice pic.twitter.com/AmFGYcAE0C— Nagpur City Police (@NagpurPolice) April 5, 2020
18. Said every millennial ever...
19. And to continue hitting just a little where it hurts ;)
20. Last but not least, watch this talented new star playing the piano:
We hope that put a smile on your face! Keep calm and stay indoors :)