Disclaimer: We don’t wanna use that dreaded ‘buzz-word (you know that word going around literally everywhere, and our ears are bleeding from hearing that, metaphorically) … so, let’s just call it Voldemort (that-who-cannot-be-named).
So, Voldemort is here. And his evil forces are everywhere. To be safe from its clutches, we gotta be in our homes and we have soooo much of time on our hands. Seriously! There used to be times when we wished for a 48-hour day, and now, even 24-hours seem to just draaaaaaaaaaag by at snail’s speed. Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hotstar, Youtube, all done, snacks are over, gaming is done, cleaning done, Marie-Kondoing done, even colour-coding clothes and keys and books and cables and everything else - DONE! What now?
Lie on the sofa whole day and ponder over the meaning of existence? Umm, that’s an option, but let’s keep it as the last resort. For now, read on this list of funny and weird things you can do while at home and on the internet.
P.S. - This is NOT another sleepy-yawny-super-boring or intellectual kind of ‘what-to-do-how-to-do’ post. We promise! (And we got a surprise for y’all at the end…)
- Think of cleaning your email inbox…but not doing it - because you’re reading this super-amazing list of things to do!
- Track sharks and seals on the internet!
- Too boring? Open play store or your app store and download Mario.
- Not your cup of fish? Cat-lovers… head HERE
- Any wannabe painters or art-lovers out here? You gotta check THIS out.
- Or THIS!!!! Discover the Picasso in you.
- Wanna experience zen? Play Gravity Points! (you can even create a black hole here!)
- Love LEGO? Spend hours at their website with tons of video content!
- Feel the tension FALLING (until you feel dizzy and nauseous!)
- Or open this endless loop game. The circles get smaller and smaller infinitely. And you can’t stop playing it.
- Damn. This website is so crazy!!! Open this and an image appears pointing towards your cursor. (You gotta try it!!!!)
- Play charades with the Akinator genie online!
- Or chat with Siri and Google Assistant! (Hey Siri! Tell me a joke…)
- You don’t wanna watch this YT Video. Don’t watch it, it’s so bad! And if you open it, you won’t be able to close it 😶
- Scroll fast these three guys’ face and feel creepy. There’s nothing here, really.
- And after that website, you’d really be screaming “nooooooooooooooo"
- Okay, okay. Here’s something better. Doodle the object given here quickly - QUICK DRAW.
- Wanna see a list of weird thing on sale? Click here. The internet sells these stuff, really! (Endless timepass, guranteed!)
- Or……. Make some sick music on Patatap.
- Read on these quirky websites: WaitButWhy, The Oatmeal, or HowStuffWorks
Damnnn! The net’s down. Now what! Fret not, we got ya covered.
- Still Bored? Press the BORED BUTTON to find fun things to do!
WITHOUT THE INTERNET
- Play the Jumping Dino game
- Make some origami.
- Try out all the clothes you’ve got and do a fashion show.
- Spend the rest of the day folding and organising those clothes.
- Do some fun science experiments at home!
- Spend the rest of the next day cleaning up the mess.
- Take out those oregano and chilly flakes sachets and fill them in a container.
- Clean the mess (again) that you’ve created.
So much cleaning… So many things done…. Must be tired now!
- Just doze off…. zzzZZZZZzzzzZzZzZzzzz 😴
Congratulations on the reaching the end of the article. And here’s your gift: All 90s people, get super-nostalgic and play these long-lost games HERE (Mario, Mortal Kombat, Tank, Tetris, Aladdin, Duck Hunt, Pong, Prince of Persia, the list is endless……….)
Thank us by following our IG page.